Let’s Grow Together
Shipping 25,000+ packages each day (up to 65,000 in a single day), our team of fulfillment pros help to navigate through the challenges of E-commerce fulfillment.
Retail / Wholesale Fulfillment
AMS is a partner that understands the complex world of fulfillment to retailers, from the boutiques to the big chain players!
Looking for speedy delivery times and lower shipping costs? AMS offers a bi-coastal solution combined with deep discounts and the latest in rate shopping tech.
Business With a
As a Certified B Corporation, AMS is on a mission to “Do Good” while doing great for our clients. Learn more about how we contribute to our community, employees and our planet.
Out of the Box Service
As your partner in operations, AMS provides high-value, proactive client support … we believe service drives success for our valued clients and for AMS!
Let’s Get Going On Your Goals Together.
AMS is Your Operational Arm! For over 20 years, AMS has delivered reliable, accurate and scalable order fulfillment services to major brands across a wide spectrum of industries. If you’re looking for a better fulfillment partner; Your Success Is Inside.
As the operational arm to your business, AMS recognizes the critical role we play in your business success and how our services shape the perception of your brand in the marketplace. AMS Fulfillment sets the standard for proactive, intuitive and responsive service while providing high-volume shipping and scalability as a third-party fulfillment company.
AMS Fulfillment has bi-coastal operations totaling more than 1,000,000 sq. ft. We are strategically located near major population centers and ports in the Northeast (near Philadelphia) and Southwest (Los Angeles). AMS’ deeply discounted shipping rates, combined with our prime geographic locations and state-of-the-art rate-shopping technology, deliver amazing results for our clients with speedy delivery times and low shipping costs.
AMS is a national Player in e-commerce order fulfillment! Let us take on the end-to-end needs of your e-commerce business.
- High-bandwidth player in e-commerce fulfillment, shipping 25,000+ packages per day (up to 65,000 in a single day)!
- Specializing in health and beauty products, apparel/footwear/accessories, small electronics… and much more
- Wireless scanning and paperless picking, building greater efficiency and sustainability into our processes
- Custom branding and sustainable packaging solutions
- Highly discounted carrier rates and rate shopping across multiple carriers, both domestic and international
- Drop ship order fulfillment from a multitude of e-tailers
B2B - Retail Fulfillment
AMS is a multi-channel fulfillment company, managing the complexities of B2B from the day we were born!
- Automated EDI integrations and routing guide compliance to all major retailers and e-tailers
- Managing pack-to-store and bulk-to-DC orders for retail trading partners
- Experienced Account Service and IT teams guide clients into new channels and work directly with retailers’ portals to help process orders
- Supporting brick-and-mortar store replenishment and boutique “mom-and-pop” order fulfillment channels
- Full suite of value-added services (VAS) including kitting/assembly, ticketing/labeling, hang tags and much more
- We ship accurately and on time to your retail partners, building strong relationships that lead to sales growth!
We believe that our client-centric, proactive management approach to Client Service is central to what we do. Client growth and success is a “shared mission” at AMS, which leads to long-lasting, fun and fruitful relationships!
Truly amazing client service support sets AMS apart from any other e-commerce fulfillment company. AMS employs a robust and experienced teams of Account Service professionals who keep pace with the daily needs of your program. We communicate and collaborate with our clients, ensuring we are prepared for the challenges that come with business growth!
Our Team Members:
- Average 8 years of experience for AMS account managers
- Are familiar with all aspects of the operations and 3rd-party fulfillment
- Proactively plan for marketing initiatives and peak seasonality
- Work on packaging, branding and sustainable shipping solutions
- Communicate responsively and create strong relationships with our clients
- Work closely with operations, finance and IT teams as your conduit to AMS
- Effective systems integrations are a vital component for the proper ongoing management and scalability of your program. At AMS, our technology team is second to none!
- Proprietary systems (WAMS) are utilized to manage all aspects of the fulfillment process from receipt of inbound goods to outbound order processing.
- AMS’s client portal (WAMS) provides real-time access to manage order changes, cancellations, parcel tracking, inventory and much more.
- System-driven, bi-coastal order splits allow automated, low-cost decision making and shipping optimization.
- AMS works with premier partners on the tech side to integrate order processing, seamless EDI, returns processing, reporting and more.
B Corp Goes Above and Beyond the Bottom Line
At AMS, we believe in Doing Good as a business in tandem with Doing Well as a 3rd-party fulfillment provider.
Our sense of responsibility to people and the planet led us to seek and gain certification as a B Corporation. We are honored to have joined the other 3,200+ companies who believe that businesses can and should focus on more than just the bottom line.
- Life-changing opportunities for challenged workforce groups and individuals from under served communities
- On-the-job training and classroom education on-site at AMS’ Learning Center
- Volunteer work within the community and support of charitable causes
- Caring for our employees through strong benefits packages, competitive compensation, safety programs and access to growth within AMS
- Focus on sustainability through recycling and upcycling of materials, use of earth-friendly packaging solutions and cleaning supplies, and “going green” at both work and home
Scalability and Automation:
As a versatile order fulfillment company, AMS has enabled 100s of major brands to scale operations and meet the demands of a growing marketplace.
So whether you are in high-growth mode or planning for extreme seasonal peaks, AMS will engineer the right solutions for your business.
- Financially sound, well-funded and ready to invest in the growth of our clients’ operations
- Scalability to meet peak seasonal demands that can drive order volumes well beyond normal daily averages
- Systems, equipment and warehouse automation to maximize throughput and accuracy of order processing
- Great access to labor and amazing support for our employees has helped AMS build a tremendous and scalable workforce
- We have supported clients that have grown from 5,000 sq. ft. to over 600,000 sq. ft.!