AMS has established numerous quality-control procedures that are essential to providing first-rate health and wellness supplement fulfillment services. Sensitive products require exacting safety and operational standards, and we have the expertise to keep your products and your customers safe. Plus, we keep all customer information strictly private.
Our strict quality control procedures are fully supported by our systems. Procedures include:
- First-in-first-out (FIFO) shipping: Our experience with supplement logistics means we know the importance of delivering in order of production.
- First-expiry-first-out (FEFO) shipping: We provide nutraceutical fulfillment that ensures products won’t expire while waiting for shipment.
- Expiration date management: Let us worry about creating the optimal schedule for shipping your products.
- Lot tracking and control: With our vitamin fulfillment services, you can have complete visibility for every item that goes in or out of your facility.
- Auto-shipping: Take some of the work out of your operations by having new shipments triggered automatically.
- On-demand shipping: Our vitamin order fulfillment capabilities ensure customers can receive their orders as quickly as possible.
- Returns per client guidelines: Let us use our reverse logistics expertise to handle this aspect of your customer service.