AMS Fulfillment, a premier order fulfillment management company, understands how to ship orders. As a result of our extensive experience in large-scale product fulfillment, we thoroughly appreciate the nuances of order management and order data flow requirements — for business-to-business (B2B) and direct-to-consumer (D2C) orders. Not every order is the same, and order management is an art that we have mastered.
As your operations arm, AMS collaborates with you every step of way. We utilize multiple integration options, allowing for a good deal of flexibility when choosing how you want to process your orders. We are proactive and ready to assist you in deciding the best way to manage and fulfill your orders.
We have seen it all, having managed orders for a wide variety of fulfillment channels and clientele, and nothing gets in our way of providing superior order management services. We excel in executing all types of orders, including:
- At-once orders that go out as soon as we can ship them
- Routed orders in which the product must arrive within a ship window
- Time-release orders that cannot arrive early or arrive simultaneously at retailers
- Back-order management for currently out-of-stock items
- Waiving of orders so that we ship first to the farthest destinations
- Prioritization for express deliveries
- Prioritization for channels (e.g., Amazon, QVC) where same-day shipment is a must for compliance