Order Management and Fulfillment
As your business evolves, your inventory mix tends to expand and sales channels often multiply, order volumes increase, promotions come into play and the process grows more complex. That’s when you need an experienced fulfillment company like AMS.
AMS is your one-stop shop for automating the order fulfillment process with unmatched fulfillment services. We store your inventory, and do all the picking, packing, sorting, tracking and shipping for you. Technology is key. AMS has an automated order fulfillment system as well as a 3PL warehouse management system, and our team of pick-and-pack fulfillment lifers understands how important accurate, timely order management is to our clients.
Our Experience and Expertise
AMS Fulfillment, a premier order fulfillment management and 3PL fulfillment company, understands how to ship orders. As a result of our extensive experience in large-scale product fulfillment, we thoroughly appreciate the nuances of order management and order data flow requirements — for business-to-business (B2B) and direct-to-consumer (D2C) orders. Not every order is the same, and order management is an art that we have mastered.
As your operations arm, AMS collaborates with you every step of way. We utilize multiple integration options, allowing for a good deal of flexibility when choosing how you want to process your orders. We are proactive and ready to assist you in deciding the best way to manage and fulfill your orders.
As a third-party logistics company, we have seen it all, having managed orders for a wide variety of fulfillment channels and clientele, and nothing gets in our way of providing superior order management services. We excel in executing all types of orders, including:
- At-once orders that go out as soon as we can ship them
- Routed orders in which the product must arrive within a ship window
- Time-release orders that cannot arrive early or arrive simultaneously at retailers
- Back-order management for currently out-of-stock items
- Waiving of orders so that we ship first to the farthest destinations
- Prioritization for express deliveries
- Prioritization for channels (e.g., Amazon, QVC) where same-day shipment is a must for compliance
Benefits of AMS Service Order Management
- Outsourcing lets you devote more of your time to growing your business.
- Inventory management system helps prevent over- and under-stocking.
- State-of-the-art technology eliminates order fulfilling errors.
- Reliable data across all platforms and channels aids your decision making.
When you work with AMS Fulfillment, you can rest assured that we understand what you and your customers expect, and our execution is sure to result in high scores/ratings and a great customer experience! As a B Corporation, we’re also committed to doing right by all our stakeholders, the community and the environment.
Learn more about AMS’ additional 3PL shipping services.