Why Choose AMS?
Why to choose AMS for fulfillment services?
Choosing the right product fulfillment company is a critical business decision. Whether you are outsourcing a one-time promotional distribution project or looking for an ongoing fulfillment services relationship, the service you receive from the product fulfillment company will play a major role in its success, or bring about challenges that you’d rather not face. AMS offers many reasons to feel confident about choosing us as your partner in fulfillment, some of which are listed below:
- Experienced Staff – The number one asset of the product fulfillment company you choose should be the team of people responsible for managing the business. The AMS Team is a cohesive group of fulfillment professionals who have decades of experience in the industry, and have managed billions of dollars in distribution. Together we put our experience to work on behalf of our clients to ensure programs are well managed while budgets are maintained or proactively reduced!
- Strategic Partners – AMS has chosen to partner with a select group of 3rd party software and service suppliers that specialize in their unique service areas. This includes: General Order Management, DRTV and Consumer-based Order Management, Customer Service, Warehouse Management, eCommerce, Manifesting, Bulk Presort, Real Estate, Freight Management… and more. At AMS, our Strategic Partners play a major role in providing service excellence to our valued clients!
- Channel Familiarity – With so many combined years in the product fulfillment industry, AMS operates with a broad familiarity of various company types and distribution channels. Our Industry Experience serves our clients well as we offer first hand expertise of specific industries, and also an appreciation for learning the unique service requirements of each new client we accept into our roster.
- Fulfillment Technology - The AMS approach to Fulfillment Technology provides our clients with best-of-breed software solutions for their unique service needs. We have an internal IT Team with in depth fulfillment industry knowledge, and as necessary, they call upon our best-of-breed software technology partners to support the various fulfillment programs we manage at AMS.
- Operational Scalability – AMS has the fulfillment services, financial, warehouse facility and human resources available to meet our clients’ current and future demands. Our Operations Facilities are clean, secure and scalable, with operational personnel of all levels available to us at all times, as AMS takes Advantage of our tremendous labor market.
- Superior Account Management – The AMS Client Services Team is central to our company’s success. Our staff of experienced, intelligent and proactive Client Service professionals understand the importance of getting to know our clients’ businesses, and the need to establish and operate within a firm set of business rules that are developed in conjunction with the client.
- Smooth Transition Process – Starting up a fulfillment operation, or moving fulfillment services from one company to another, is a process that demands and requires focused attention in order to experience positive results. At AMS, we have developed the CTP (Client Transition Process) to ensure that all of the right questions are asked, business rules are developed, systems are in sync and timelines are adhered to during this most critical time in a clients’ businesses.
- Passionate Inventory Control – When a client entrusts its valuable inventory with AMS, we use sophisticated systems technology, proven methodologies and our Passion for Inventory Control to ensure inventories are properly maintained, accounted for and reported upon.
- Community Involvement – At AMS Fulfillment, we believe strongly that community support is essential to building a positive future for many generations to come. Throughout our organization, AMS keeps Our Community in mind and in our lives as we dedicate energy, effort and financial resources towards numerous community programs and charitable organizations.
- AMS Thinks Green – AMS Fulfillment has been Thinking Green since the day we opened our doors for business. It began with the recycling of bottles and cans, corrugate materials and plastics, and over time has evolved into a concerted companywide effort to go green wherever possible…from the goods we purchase to the practices we undertake to lessen our (and our clients’) ecological footprint.
- #1 Reason to Choose AMS: We want YOU to Succeed! – When companies choose to outsource their Fulfillment Operations, they should still expect to run their business at peak performance. At AMS, we understand that when our clients succeed we succeed, and no other Fulfillment Company takes this to heart the way we do! That’s why we dig deep to understand the intricacies of our client’s business, and we monitor costs at detailed levels using InSync Operations Analysis™ to ensure our clients are as profitable as can be!
Call Toll-Free 800 / 931-4267 to learn more about our fulfillment services!