Direct to Consumer Fulfillment
Fulfillment Services are a huge part of the customer shopping experience, and at AMS, we don’t disappoint!
At AMS, we appreciate clients who appreciate their customers, and those who stress to us the importance of a quality customer experience. Although we are quite efficient and competitive at direct to consumer fulfillment, quality service remains a defining and differentiating attribute of the AMS fulfillment organization.
AMS can pick and pack for a thousand SKU web-catalog, or bulk presort a single SKU large volume DRTV campaign… and put margin back into the pockets of our customers by maximizing shipping and handling efficiencies. Our operating systems are also tooled with the latest in direct response functionality and flexibility, allowing AMS to integrate as a seamless back-end operation for the clients we serve.
- eCommerce Fulfillment Services: Whether it’s an online catalog or an online “one-off”, AMS knows what it takes to handle all facets of direct to consumer fulfillment over the Internet, including the complexities of exchanging multiple data files at various times throughout the day (EDI or FTP).
- Drop Shipping: AMS is also adept at connecting to and supporting drop shipping for major .com entities, and major retail entities that have a .com presence.
- All Things Amazon: At AMS, we work with Amazon every day on behalf of our clients, whether they are managing their inventory with AMS and sending bulk orders for Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), drop shipping via Merchant Fulfilled Network (MFN)/Fulfillment by Merchant (FBM), and now for orders under Seller Fulfilled Prime (SFP). AMS is an established provider for this important sales channeL.
- DRTV/Infomercial Fulfillment Services: AMS has the systems and capacity to ship thousands of orders every day and save our clients money through our operating and shipping efficiencies. AMS will often receive containers of product, and ship the entire lot within 24 hours of delivery.
- Daily Deal / Flash Sales: If you’re doing an online eCommerce one-day sale or appearing on one of the daily deal TV programs, AMS has you covered. We know that the margins on these sales are very tight, so we gather details about the product you’re offering and make suggestions for the most economical packaging and shipping methods available. We work directly with your eCommerce provider, or the web provider managing the promotion, to receive/import your order files and ship very quickly to your customer.
AMS truly understands the intricacies and challenges associated with direct response fulfillment services, and the important role we serve in creating a high-end customer experience. Immediate turnaround on orders, protecting goods in transit, professional presentation, gift-wrapping, personalized notes… if customer experience and service reputation are important to you, AMS is the right choice for your business.