AMS puts its best foot forward with its Footwear clientele, as we’ve built a name for ourselves in this challenging category of fulfillment operations. AMS systems accommodate very large numbers of SKUs, while our paperwork accommodates a style-driven approach to displaying product orders. We know how to manage B2B as well as B2C/D2C shoe fulfillment, and we provide the following services:
- Warehousing and inventory (no simple task in footwear): Our experience enables us to track hundreds and thousands of SKUs across multiple clients.
- Picking, packing and shipping large volumes: No matter how large or small your orders are, count on us to handle them.
- Adherence to rigid retail routing guidelines: We have the know-how needed to keep your logistics on track.
- Managing quality inspections of product: Make sure your customers only receive the highest-quality offerings with our help.
- Providing tagging and bagging: Let us take care of the branding for your products so customers know what they’re getting.
- Processing returns, re-boxing, re-labeling: Our reverse logistics expertise allows us to process returns within one to three days within arriving at our facility.
- Handling customer exchanges: We know what it takes to minimize costs and increase speed for exchanges to improve customer satisfaction.
- … other specialty services: We also offer in-house digital print and design capabilities as well as kitting and assembly.
Footwear is one of the more specialized areas of warehousing and fulfillment and we have seen it all — from a day when we shipped over 40,000 e-commerce footwear orders during holiday peak, to the retail routing of orders to all the major department stores. We have performed quality inspections on the inbound for QVC to ensure perfect stitching and no blemishes. Whether you are shipping men’s, women’s or children’s shoes, fashion or fitness styles, we will fulfill all your footwear needs.